Monday 12 August 2013

MARKET

Last Saturday, 10th August 2013, I had a stall at our local markets!
It was such a beautiful day to sell fresh flowers and to just let people know who I am and what I do.
I went to the flower markets on Friday morning and brought one of my friends to show him one of my favourite places! We were spoilt for choice and also got to see Saskia Havekes from Grandiflora! An incredibly talented and successful florist in Sydney and Internationally!
We sourced a variety of beautiful blooms including Poppies, Anemones, Ranunculus, Gypsy, Snap Dragons, Natives and lots more!

I was extremely happy with the response from all customers and was told I had the nicest stall in all the markets!

Hoping to venture out to some other markets in the future so stay posted for where I will be next!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment